Mission Statement / Missiestelling
DE VRIJE ZEE PRIMARY
• To make provision for a learning environment in which the learners may be stimulated with full self-confidence to develop to their full potential as balanced citizens of our country.
• To instil a sense of co-operation, ownership and mutual responsibility between all the role players.
• To recognise the full potential in each learner and to develop, by means of an excellent variety of learning materials, learning programmes and learning experiences, a range of opportunities which is based upon the learners’ fields of interest.
• To afford the learners the opportunity of partaking in a variety of learning experiences which will equip them to meet the demands and challenges with which they will be faced each day.
• To empower each educator to encourage diversity, creativity and dedication in the learners, resulting in being part of a dynamic and happy team which will use each opportunity and learning aid to educate each individual learner in totality, thus preparing him/her for the future.
• To establish a creative/productive school community in which the learners, the educators and the parents are closely involved as partners.